Translate

information

Just to let you know I am going to be using this blog and posting

  • My customs
  • A list of every LPS created
  • Latest videos from me
  • Reviews of other videos
  • Some trailers or sneak peeks of my videos
  • Interviews with LPStubers
  • Fan art that people have sent to me over email
  • Amazing pictures you guys have sent me of anything LPS inspired
  • Competitions
  • LPS fan of the week
  • And facts about LPS
so there is a couple of things that I will be doing.
follow my Instagram: lps_crafts
email: groovinhowards@gmail.com

feel free to share my blog and subscribe to my youtube account
If you cannot find my channel then type on youtube: lps crafts channel and look for this icon
Ok so now you know do not forget to like my vids comment and subscribe!









1 comment: